PROJECT NO MORE UPDATED.
Visual Studio 11 has already implemented this feature.
Read more here:
This installer helps in uploading a sandbox solution to the "Solutions" gallery of an Office 365 SharePoint Online site collection.
The only things you have to do are:
- Install SPOnlineSolutionInstaller.exe
- Add a post build action to your Sandbox solution file
- Call the SPOnlineSolutionInstaller.exe passing the solution file path and the SharePoint Online url.
For example: SPOnlineSolutionInstaller.exe -url:https://peppedotnet.sharepoint.com -solution:"$(TargetDir)$(TargetName).wsp"
- Open your SharePoint online site and activate the solution
You can also use it from the command line.
- It ONLY upload the solution to the solution gallery
- It NOT deactivate or activate the sandbox solution
Attention: it works only for sandbox solutions ;)